Onbloc Co., Ltd.
Effective Date: June 27, 2022
Important information regarding your rights and obligations while using the Services
This Policy does not apply to information collected through third-party services that you may access with or through the Services, and also personal information that you transmit to us over email, text message, other kinds of electronic messages, or offline transmission.
If you are visiting this website from the European Union (EU), or subject to EU regulations, please refer to policies marked as [NOTICE FOR EU DATA SUBJECTS].
Onbloc Co., Ltd. a South Korean private company limited by shares, is the controller and responsible for your personal data while using the Services.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, including any inquiries regarding your legal rights, please contact us at the contact details below.
Our contact details are as follows:
- Full name of legal entity: Onbloc Co., Ltd.
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
We collect the following personal data while using the Web, which may be used to identify you by third parties:
- Public wallet address on a specified blockchain
- Signed responses with your own private key. Note that your private keys themselves never leave your own computer, and that we never collect this information.
- Which validator(s) that you have staked to, and the amount of tokens staked.
Use of personal information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with core functionality of the Services;
- Comply with appropriate law enforcement;
- Optimize the Services we provide;
- Fraud protection and safety.
All required information is always collected under your consent.
While using the Web App, your data may be stored in servers located in the Republic of Korea, United States, European Union, and Singapore, owned and operated by Amazon Web Services, Inc., a United States corporation.
Your data also may be transmitted to servers directly owned and operated by Onbloc Co., Ltd. a South Korean limited company, located in the Republic of Korea.
Companies in contract with Onbloc Co., Ltd. (the Company) to develop, operate and manage the Services on behalf of the Company may be able to access your information for the purpose of developing and operating the Services. Those companies may be based in the Republic of Korea.
[NOTICE FOR EU DATA SUBJECTS] Data transfers to legal entities in countries outside the European Union (known as third countries) takes place as long as:
- it is necessary for the purpose of carrying out your orders (e.g., payment and securities orders);
- it is required by law (e.g., reporting obligations under financial regulation);
- or you have granted us your consent.
[NOTICE FOR EU DATA SUBJECTS] The Company has offices outside of the EU and has affiliates and service providers in the Republic of Korea, and in other countries. Your personal information may be transferred to or from the Republic of Korea, or other locations outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.